In order to support all our students (past, present, and future), this space compiles financial, intellectual, mental, and spiritual resources. We want you to flourish during your time at Stanford and to be equipped with all the skills and tools necessary to succeed at Stanford and beyond.
- Wellness Resources for Stanford students, postdocs, residents, fellows, faculty, and staff.
- The Office for Religious Life
- Stanford Food Pantry Pop-Up
- Surviving & Resisting Hate: A Toolkit for People of Color
- Ring Theory - An LA times article that discusses how to support a friend or family in crisis.
- Black Community Services Center
- El Centro Chicano y Latino
- Native American Cultural Center
- Asian American Activities Center
Funding opportunities for students from underrepresented communities
- EDGE Doctoral Fellowship
- DARE Doctoral Fellowship
- CCSRE Graduate Fellowship (for incoming students)
- CCSRE Graduate Teaching Fellowship
- CCSRE Graduate Dissertation Fellowship
- Haas Center Community-Based Research Programs
- Diversity Disseration Research Opportunity (DDRO)