How to Declare

If you are interested in declaring the major or minor, please see the Undergraduate Student Services Officer located in Bldg. 70 rm. 71K, or email with any questions.


All inquiries regarding the student's academic plan and courses of study must be determined with their departmental advisor. Students are responsible for scheduling quarterly check-ins with their advisors regarding their degree progress. You can learn about all the requirements for the major by clicking on the Bulletin link.

Declaration Forms

Religious Studies Major

Philosophy and Religious Studies Combined Major

Religious Studies Senior Essay 

Religious Studies Minor